105 In-Line Saddle Diaphragm Seals
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 105 in-line saddle diaphragm seal or isolation device protects pressure measuring instruments. Mounted astride process piping, it is used to prevent process clogging or accumulation. An ideal choice for satisfying challenging installation requirements.
- Wide selection of diaphragm and lower housing materials
- Diaphragm threaded to top housing
- Process size: 3" and larger
- Rated up to 2500 psi
The 105 in-line diaphragm seal is ideal where process protection is essential:
- Oil and Gas
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Water and Wastewater
- Oil and Gas Transportation-Pipelines
- NACE Compliant Processes (Sour Gas Separation)
- Biogas and Biodiesel
- Cleaned for Gaseous Oxygen
- Hydrostatic / Pneumatic Test
- Mass Spectrometer Leak Test
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Typical Material Certification
The Ashcroft® 1279 Duragauge® pressure gauge provides dependability, safety and performance.
The Ashcroft® 1115A and 1115P capillary lines are utilized when instruments need to be removed from direct contact with the installation point due to elevated process temperature, pressure spikes or design specifications.