106 In-Line Flanged Diaphragm Seals
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 106 in-line flanged diaphragm seal or isolation device protects pressure measuring instruments. Mounted in-line to the process piping, it is used on applications where continuous flow prevents process clogging or accumulation, while preventing process fluid loss in the event the measuring instrument is removed or fails. An ideal choice for satisfying challenging installation requirements.
- Wide selection of diaphragm and lower housing materials
- Diaphragm threaded to top housing
- Process size: 1/2" to 8"
- Flange rating: 150 class
The 106 in-line flanged diaphragm seals are ideal where process protection is essential:
- Oil and Gas
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Water and Wastewater
- Oil and Gas Transportation-Pipelines
- Biogas and Biodiesel
- Cleaned for Gaseous Oxygen
- Hydrostatic / Pneumatic Test
- Mass Spectrometer Leak Test
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Typical Material Certification
The Ashcroft® 1279 Duragauge® pressure gauge provides dependability, safety and performance.
The Ashcroft® 1115A and 1115P capillary lines are utilized when instruments need to be removed from direct contact with the installation point due to elevated process temperature, pressure spikes or design specifications.