100-101 Threaded Diaphragm Seals
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 100 and 101 threaded diaphragm seals or isolation devices protect pressure measuring instruments. Used when process compatibility is required, these are also applied when media exhibits high temperature or the potential to clog an instrument connection. Ideal for satisfying many challenging applications.
- Wide selection of diaphragm and lower housing materials
- Diaphragm threaded to top housing
- Flushing port (type 101) provides easy cleaning/flushing due to process media prone to clogging
Type 100: threaded
Type 101: threaded with flushing port
- Process size:
NPT female: 1/4 to 1 1/2
NPT male: 1/4 to 1
- Rated up to 2,500 psi, optional 5,000 psi
The 100 and 101 diaphragm seals are ideal where process protection is essential:
- Oil and Gas
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Water and Wastewater
- Oil and Gas Fracking
- NACE Compliant Processes (Sour Gas Separation)
- Biogas and Biodiesel
The Ashcroft® 1279 Duragauge® pressure gauge provides dependability, safety and performance.
The Ashcroft® 1115A and 1115P capillary lines are utilized when instruments need to be removed from direct contact with the installation point due to elevated process temperature, pressure spikes or design specifications.