200-201 Threaded Diaphragm Seals
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 200 and 201 threaded diaphragm seals or isolation devices protect pressure measuring instruments. Used when process compatibility is required, these are also applied when media exhibits high temperature or the potential to clog an instrument connection. Ideal for satisfying many challenging applications.
- 316L stainless steel top housing (standard)
- Wide selection of diaphragm and lower housing materials
- Diaphragm welded (metallic) or bonded (elastomer) to top housing
- Flushing port (type 201) provides easy cleaning / flushing due to process media prone to clogging
Type 200: threaded
Type 201: threaded with flushing port
- Process size:
NPT female: 1/4" to 1 1/2"
NPT male: 1/4" to 1"
- Rated up to 2,500 psi, optional 5000psi
The 200 and 201 diaphragm seals are ideal where process protection is essential:
- Oil and Gas
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Water and Wastewater
- Oil and Gas Fracking
- NACE Compliant Processes (Sour Gas Separation)
- Biogas and Biodiesel
The Ashcroft® 1279 Duragauge® pressure gauge comes standard with a phenolic case. It's robust, Teflon® coated 400 series stainless steel movement provides smooth and reliable performance.
The Ashcroft® 1115A and 1115P capillary lines are utilized when instruments need to be removed from direct contact with the installation point due to elevated process temperature, pressure spikes or design specifications.