510-511 All-Welded Diaphragm Seals
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 510 and 511 compact, all-welded diaphragm seals or isolation devices protect pressure measuring instruments. Used to ensure process compatibility, they are also applied when process media exhibits high temperature, pulsation or the potential to clog an instrument connection. An ideal selection for applications when space and safety are stressed.
- All-welded, compact size and lightweight
- Continuous duty
- All-welded construction; prevents inadvertent disassembly
- All-stainless steel construction; other materials available
- Flush port (type 511) provides easy cleaning / flushing due to process media prone to clogging
Type 510: threaded
Type 511: threaded with flushing port
- Process size: 1/2" NPT male
- Rated up to 1,500 psi; optional 10,000 psi with high-pressure rings
The 510 and 511 all-welded diaphragm seals are ideal where fugitive emission and hazardous process protection are essential.
- Oil and Gas
- Refineries (Hydrofluoric / Sulfuric Alkalines)
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Water and Wastewater
- Oil and Gas Fracking
- NACE Compliant Processes (Sour Gas Separation)
- Biogas and Biodiesel
- 510/511 seals with all Monel and all Hastelloy C-276
are compliant with both standards of NACE.
The Ashcroft® 1279 Duragauge® pressure gauge comes standard with a phenolic case. It's robust, Teflon® coated 400 series stainless steel movement provides smooth and reliable performance.