1000 Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1000 pressure gauge offers reliability and performance for general industrial applications. Easily customizable, this model is an ideal solution for pressure measurement.
- PowerFlex™ movement provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation; extends product life and reduces maintenance costs
- True Zero™ reduces reading errors by using a "zero zone" instead of conventional dial pins (posts); this ensures product safety, integrity and system control
- FlutterGuard™ (option) reduces movement wear and eliminates pointer flutter; extends product life and allows easy gauge readability
- Accuracy: ± 3-2-3% span (ASME B40.100, Grade B)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 6,000 psi
- Dial Size: 4 1/2" steel case
- Bronze Bourdon tube / brass socket
- 1/4" NPT lower connection only
- Optional black rubber boot
The 1000 pressure gauge is ideal where reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Pumps and Compressors
- Machinery and Metal Working
- OEM Equipment
The Ashcroft® 1005, 1005P and 1005S series pressure gauges combine an aesthetic design with reliability and performance.
The Ashcroft® 1008A/AL pressure gauge offers exceptional quality, durability, and performance.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.