1005P XUL Fire Protection Sprinkler Service Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1005P XUL sprinkler pressure gauge is Underwriters Laboratory listed and Factory Mutual approved for fire protection sprinkler service.
- PowerFlex™ movement provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation; extends product life and reduces maintenance costs
- True Zero™ reduces reading errors by using a "zero zone" instead of conventional dial pins (posts); this ensures product safety, integrity and system control
- Corrosion resistant ABS case
- Underwriters Laboratory listed and Factory Mutual approved
- Single scale, dual scale and triple scale dials available
- Accuracy: ±3-2-3% span (ASME B40.100, Grade B)
- Pressure Ranges:
0/300 psi (water), 0/80 psi retard to 250 psi (air), 0/600 psi
- Dial size: 3 1/2"; ABS case
- Bronze Bourdon tube / brass socket
- 1/4 NPT Lower connection only
The 1005P XUL is ideal where reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Fire Sprinklers
- UL 393 listed for fire protection sprinkler service
- FM approved
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.