1007P and 1001T XOR Refrigeration Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1007P and 1001T XOR refrigeration pressure gauges are reliable instruments used in refrigerant test, recovery and recycling markets. An ideal solution when pressure measurement is needed.
- PowerFlex™ movement provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation; extends product life and reduces maintenance costs
- FlutterGuard™ eliminates pointer flutter for optimum readability
- Easy access window allows for minor span adjustments
- 1007P ABS case offers durability and corrosion resistance
- 1001T gauges are tested to detect leaks as small as 2.8 x 10 -4 cc per second
- Accuracy: ±1% at zero; ±2% at 3/4 scale; ±5% last 1/4 scale
- Refrigerant scales: R12, R22, R502, R134A, and 410A
- Dial size:
1007P: 2 1/2" ABS case
1001T: 2 1/2" and 3 1/2"; steel
- Bronze Bourdon tube / brass socket
- 1007P Lower connection only
- 1001T Back connection only
- U-clamp panel mounting standard on 1001T; Front flange optional on 2 1/2" 1001T
The 1007P XOR refrigerant gauge is ideal where reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Refrigeration Manifolds
- Refrigerant Recovery and Recycling equipment
- Automotive Testing
- HVAC/R - Industrial and Residential Air Conditioning
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.