2071A Contractor Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 2071A contractor gauge is used by HVAC and plumbing contractors. This reliable and highly sensitive instrument meets strict industry standards. An ideal product for reducing inspection costs.
- Corrosion-resistant case
- Adjustable pointer
- PowerFlex™ movement provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation; extends product life and reduces maintenance costs
- True Zero™ reduces reading errors by using a "zero zone" instead of conventional dial pins (posts); this ensures product safety, integrity and system control
- FlutterGuard™ (option) reduces movement wear and eliminates pointer flutter; extends product life and allows easy gauge readability
- Accuracy: ±2-1-2% of span (ASME B40.100, Grade A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 600 psi
- Dial size: 4 1/2"; black painted aluminum case with back flange
- Bronze Bourdon tube / brass socket
- 1/4" NPT lower connect only
The 2071A contractor gauge is ideal where reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- HVAC Inspection
- Water / Plumbing Inspection
- Inspection and Validation
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.