23DDG Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 23DDG Minigauge® is used for measuring pressures within very limited space installations. Incorporating direct drive technology, this product is virtually unaffected by shock and vibration. A cost effective solution for many equipment applications.
- Direct drive technology eliminates wear, increasing product life
- Silicone-dampened coil (option) resists vibration effects
- Easy installation using wrench flats
- Accuracy: ±5% full scale
- Pressure Ranges: 60 to 300 psi
- Dial size: 23mm (0.906"); ABS case
- Beryllium copper tube/brass socket
- Back connection only
The 23DDG Minigauge® is ideal where reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Air Inflators / Compressors
- Mini FRL's
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.