2084, 2086, and 2089 Digital Test Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 2084, 2086, and 2089 digital test gauges are highly accurate test instruments providing exceptional features and performance. The full scale total error (TEB) includes the effects of linearity, hysteresis, repeatability and temperature from 0 to 150°F. Silicone MEMS sensor technology provides accuracy and long term stability demanded by Test Instrumentation users. An ideal product for test and measurement applications.
- Temperature compensated from 0 to 150°F (-18-60° C)
- Three accuracy levels (0.05%, 0.1% and 0.25%)
- 12 engineering units
- 7 different languages
- Field recalibration
- Battery powered
- Includes stainless steel cover and padded carry case
- Accuracy (full scale terminal point):
2089: ±0.05% includes NIST traceable calibration certificate
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 7,000 psi
- Pressure, Vacuum, Compound and Absolute ranges
- Case size: 3" (stainless steel)
- IP65 weatherproof enclosure
- LCD display (5 digit)
- Wetted Materials: 316L stainless steel
The 2084, 2086, and 2089 digital test gauges are an ideal where precise and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Test bench / Gauge Repair Facilities
- Calibration Laboratories
- Mobile Calibration Labs
- Test Measurement and Validation
- FM/CSA Intrinsically Safe
- Approval is not valid on vacuum ranges and compound ranges up to 15 psi
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.