2132 and 2136 digital sanitary pressure gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 2132 and 2136 digital sanitary gauges are 4-20 mA
loop powered multifunctional instruments providing exceptional features
and performance. Tri-Clamp® connections allow gauges to be cleaned or
steamed in place in sanitary applications. An ideal product for satisfying many pharmaceutical, biotech or food processing applications.
- Loop Powered
- Clean or Steam in Place (CIP/SIP)
- 10 engineering units of measure
- Password protection
- Display update rate
- Auto-off timers
- Field recalibration
- Visual pressure indicator
- Accuracy: ±0.25% full scale terminal point
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 1,000 psi
- Dial size: 3"; stainless steel electropolished case
- LCD display (5 digit)
- Case: IP65 weatherproof
- Tri-Clamp® fitting:
2132: 1 1/2" and 2" mounting standard
2136: 1 1/2" and 2" mounting in 1037 Tri-Clamp® zero dead leg instrument tee
- All-welded 316L stainless steel construction
- Mounting: direct, inline or remote
- 4-20 mA loop powered 13-26 Vdc
The 2132 and 2136 sanitary digital gauges are ideal where precision and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Food and Dairy
- Medical Equipment
- 3A compliant to sanitary standard 74
The Ashcroft® 1037 instrument fitting was designed to mate with the type 1036 Inline Sanitary Gauge.
The Ashcroft® ATE-2 handheld calibrator is an exceptional instrument performing precision measurement of pressure, temperature, current or voltage.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.