1008S/SL 63/100mm Pressure Gauge Center Back Connection Only
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1008S/SL center back pressure gauge is used exclusively for panel mounted installations. Providing quality, durability, and performance, the sealed case protects from ambient conditions. An ideal product for pressure measurement.
- Center back connection only
- All-stainless steel construction
- True Zero™ reduces reading errors by using a "zero box" instead of conventional dial pins (posts); this ensures product safety, integrity and system control
- FlutterGuard™ (option) reduces movement wear and eliminates pointer flutter; extends product life and allows easy gauge readability
- Accuracy: ±3-2-3% of span (ASME B40.100 Grade B)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum, compound, 20,000 psi
- Dial size: 63mm (2 1/2") and 100mm (4"); stainless steel case
- Bourdon tube / socket: 316L stainless steel with Buna-N O-ring seal at the case
- Case style:
Plug Sealed: IP65 (NEMA 4X)
Plug Vented: IP54 (NEMA 3)
- Mounting (option): u-clamp and front flange
- Dry and liquid-filled
The 1008S/SL center back connected pressure gauge is ideal where stable pressure measurement is essential:
- Pumps and Compressors
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Food and Beverage
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.