1008S 40/50mm Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 40/50mm 1008S pressure gauge is a compact, all-stainless steel design for limited space installations requiring corrosion resistance. This provides the user with an economical solution for harsh environment pressure measurement.
- True Zero™reduces reading errors by using a "zero box" instead of conventional dial pins (posts); this ensures product safety, integrity and system control
- FlutterGuard™(option) reduces movement wear and eliminates pointer flutter;extends product life and allows easy gauge readability
- Accuracy: ±3-2-3% of span (ASME, Grade B)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum, compound, 5,000 psi
- Dial size: 40mm (1 1/2") and 50mm (2"); stainless steel case
- 316L stainless steel tube/socket
- NEMA 3/IP54 (vented)
- Mounting: direct, u-clamp or front flange
- Dry or liquid case versions
The 40/50mm 1008S pressure gauge is ideal where reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Pumps and Compressors
- OEM Equipment
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.