1017 Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1017 industrial pressure gauge is a good solution for general pressure measurement. Providing durability, reliability and performance, it is well-suited for many industrial applications. An ideal product that satisfies many installation requirements.
- Wide selection of Bourdon tube materials, pressure connections and pressure ranges
- Solid-front case design for safety
- Epoxy-coated system offers superior corrosion resistance
- PLUS!™ Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: ±1% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 1A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum, compound, 20,000 psi
- Dial size: 4 1/2" and 6"
- Case: aluminum; solid-front safety design
The 1017 pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Deionized Water
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.