1038A Duplex Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1038A duplex pressure gauge is used for pressure measurement of two independent points. An easy solution for users seeking to reduce system complexity and cost, this model provides high reliability and performance. An ideal product for satisfying critical installation requirements.
- Non-adjustable red and black pointers
- Two independent systems and movements; bronze Bourdon tubes
- Accuracy: ±2-1-2% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade A)
- Pressure Ranges: 30 to 1,000 psi
- Dial size: 4-1/2"
- Case: aluminum black epoxy coated (4-1/2"); open front
- Bourdon tube / socket: phosphor bronze
The 1038A pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Pumps and Valves
- Rail Braking Systems
- Specialized OEM Equipment
The Ashcroft® 1339A duplex pressure gauge is used for pressure measurement of two independent points.
The Ashcroft® 1115A and 1115P capillary lines are utilized when instruments need to be removed from direct contact with the installation point due to elevated process temperature, pressure spikes or design specifications.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.