1125 Differential Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1125 and 1125A differential pressure gauges are utilized for measuring the differential between two separate pressure sources. A good selection for system monitoring and control.
- Rugged design
- Type 1125A: 12 o'clock pointer position
- Electric contacts (optional)
- Available with diaphragm seals
- Accuracy: ±2-1-2% (ASME B40.100 Grade A)
- Pressure Ranges: 10 to 1,000 psid
- Dial size: 4 1/2" and 6"
- Case: aluminum; open front
- Bourdon tube: phosphor bronze
The 1125 differential gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Mining and Metals
- Filter, Level and Flow Measurement
The Ashcroft® 1127 differential pressure gauge is used to measure the differential pressure between two separate pressure sources.
The Ashcroft® 200 and 201 threaded diaphragm seals or isolation devices protect pressure measuring instruments.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.