1130 Differential Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1130 differential pressure gauge is an economical means for measuring pressure between two independent pressure sources. Used on process monitoring or control, the unit's system design permits a small volume of media migration; intended for air, hydraulic oil and non-corrosive applications. A good choice for satisfying challenging pressure requirements.
- High static pressure capability (up to 6,000 psi)
- Reed switches (optional) for direct system control
- Superior magnets for smoother pointer motion
- Accuracy: ±2% (ascending pressure)
- Pressure Ranges: 0-5 thru 0-150 psid
- Dial size: 2", 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 4", 4 1/2" and 6"
- Case: stainless steel
- Body: aluminum, brass or stainless steel
- Wetted Material: body material, Teflon®, ceramic and various O-ring materials
The 1130 differential gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Filtration Monitoring
- Leak Detection
- Clean Room Positive Pressure (low dp)
The Ashcroft® 1131 differential pressure gauge is an economical means for measuring pressure between two independent pressure sources.
Ashcroft® 2 valve manifold-V01 isolates the instrument from the process and bleeds the assembly allowing for maintenance and integration.
Product DetailsData SheetProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.