1131 Differential Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1131 differential pressure gauge is an economical means for measuring pressure between two independent pressure sources. Uses a rolling diaphragm design to separate high and low pressure ports and isolates media between low and high pressure sides.
- High static pressure capability (up to 3,000 psi)
- Superior magnets for smoother pointer motion
- Reed switches (optional) for direct system control
- Accuracy: ±2% (ascending pressure)
- Pressure Ranges: 0-5 thru 0-150 psid
- Dial size: 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 4", 4 1/2" and 6"
- Case: stainless steel
- Body: aluminum, brass or stainless steel
- Wetted Material: body material, Teflon®, ceramic and various o-ring materials
The 1131 differential gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Filtration Monitoring
- Flow Measurement
- Leak Detection
- Clean Room Positive Pressure (low dp)
Product DetailsData SheetProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.