1132 Differential Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1132 differential pressure gauge is an economical means for measuring pressure between two independent pressure sources. Used on process monitoring or control, the unit's system design prevents any process media migration between low and high pressure sides and is intended for use with air, gas, hydraulic oil and non-corrosive applications.
- Stainless steel case
- High static pressure capability (1,500 psi)
- Superior magnets for smoother pointer motion
- Reed switches (optional) for direct system control
- Accuracy: ±2% (ascending pressure)
- Pressure Ranges: 0-1 thru 0-60 psid
- Dial size: 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 4", 4 1/2" and 6"
- Case: stainless steel
- Body: aluminum, brass or stainless steel
- Wetted Material: body material, ceramic, and various O-ring materials
The 1132 differential gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Liquid Level Measurement
- Filtration Monitoring
- Flow Measurement
- Leak Detection
The Ashcroft direct & remote mount 3 valve manifolds-v03 are designed to isolate the 1132/1133 series differential pressure gauges for maintenance and integration purpose.
The Ashcroft® 5503 our most robust differential pressure gauge. Available with options like NACE or ATEX. With high static pressure and low differential pressure capabilities
Product DetailsData SheetProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.