1133 Differential Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1133 differential pressure gauge is an economical means for measuring very low pressure with high static between two independent pressure sources. Uses a convoluted diaphragm to sense low inches of water differential pressure without migration of media between the low and high pressure sides.
- High static pressure capability (500 psi)
- Superior magnets for smoother pointer motion
- Reed switches (optional) for direct system control
- Accuracy: ±2% (ascending pressure)
- Pressure Ranges: 0-1" IWD thru 0-25" IWD
- Dial size: 3 1/2", 4", 4 1/2" and 6"
- Case: stainless steel
- Body: aluminum or stainless steel
- Wetted Material: body material, Teflon®, ceramic and various O-ring materials
The 1133 differential gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Filtration Monitoring
- Flow Measurement
- Leak Detection
- Clean Room Positive Pressure (low dp)
The Ashcroft direct & remote mount 3 valve manifolds-v03 are designed to isolate the 1132/1133 series differential pressure gauges for maintenance and integration purpose.
The Ashcroft® 5503 differential pressure gauge is used for monitoring differential pressure between two separate pressure sources.
Product DetailsData SheetProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.