1134 Differential Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1134 differential pressure gauge is an economical means for measuring pressure between two independent pressure sources. Uses a convoluted diaphragm to measure very low inches of water differential pressure without migration between low and high pressure sides.
- Static pressure capability up to 35 psi
- Superior magnets for smoother pointer motion
- Standard with in-line and back process ports
- Reed switches (optional) for direct system control
- Accuracy: ±3% (ascending pressure)
- Pressure Ranges: 0-0.6" IWD thru 0-60" IWD
- Dial size: 4 1/2" only
- Case: stainless steel
- Body: glass-filled nylon
- Wetted Material: glass-filled nylon, Teflon®, ceramic and various O-ring materials
The 1134 differential gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Filtration Monitoring
- Flow Measurement
- Leak Detection
- Clean Room Positive Pressure (low dp)
The Ashcroft® 1133 differential pressure gauge is an economical means for measuring very low pressure with high static between two independent pressure sources.
The Ashcroft® CXLdp differential pressure transmitter uses the patented Si-Glas™ variable capacitance sensor, providing excellent sensitivity and long term stability.
Product DetailsData SheetProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.