1150H Reid Vapor Test Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1150H Reid vapor test gauge is used for precisely measuring vapor pressure of petroleum-based product. Field-proven and durable, it makes for an ideal product satisfying specific needs.
- Integral handle allows easy station-to-station transport
- Accuracy: ±0.5% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 2A)
- Pressure Ranges: 15 to 1,000 psi
- Dial size: 41/2"
- Case: aluminum; solid front
- Bourdon tube / socket: phosphor bronze
The 1150H Reid Vapor Test gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Oil and Gas
- Petroleum Vapor Pressure Measurement
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.