2174 Digital Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 2174 industrial digital gauges is a 4-20mA loop powered multi-functional instrument providing exceptional features and performance. Polysilicon thin film technology makes pressure measurement extremely reliable and virtually unaffected by shock and vibration. An ideal product for industrial test and measurement applications.
- 4-20mA Loop Powered
- Visual Pressure Indicator
- 10 engineering units
- Password protection
- Display update rate
- Auto-off timers
- Field recalibration
- Accuracy: ±0.25% full scale terminal point
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 20,000 psi
- Case size / material:
3" (stainless steel)
4 1/2" (thermoplastic or aluminum)
- LCD display (5 digit)
- Power supply: Loop Powered
- IP65 weatherproof enclosure
- Wetted Materials: 316L stainless steel / 17-4 Ph
The 2174 industrial digital gauge is ideal where precise and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Hydraulics and Pneumatic Equipment
- Test Bench / Gauge Repair Facilities
- Specialized OEM Equipment
- Measurement and Validation
- Weighing Systems
- Pump Control
- Mobile Equipment
- FM/CSA Intrinsically Safe (Optional)
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.