F5509/F6509 Differential Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® F5509/F6509 differential pressure gauges are used for monitoring differential pressure between two separate pressure sources. Designed for harsh environments, these models provides high reliability and safety. A perfect solution for challenging application and installation requirements.
- 316L SS case and wetted parts
- High static pressure limits
- External zero adjustment
- Flow measurement dial (optional)
- Electric contacts (optional) for process monitoring and control
- Accuracy: ±1.6% of span
- Pressure Ranges: 10" IWD to 400 psid
- Dial size: 4" (100 mm) and 6" (160 mm)
- Case: stainless steel; open front or solid front versions
The F5509/F6509 differential gauges are ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Mining and Metals
- Filter, Level and Flow Measurement
The Ashcroft® direct & remote mount 5 valve manifolds-V02 are designed to isolate, bleed and equalize process in differential pressure instruments for maintenance and integration purposes.
The Ashcroft® 1115A and 1115P capillary lines are utilized when instruments need to be removed from direct contact with the installation point due to elevated process temperature, pressure spikes or design specifications.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.