1109 Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1109 pressure gauge is a rugged instrument and an ideal choice when an ASME gauge with a solid front stainless steel case is a requirement. This model combines elements of reliability, performance and safety. An ideal product that serves extremely well on challenging installation points.
- Solid-front case design for safety
- Epoxy-coated system offers superior corrosion resistance
- PLUS!™ Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: ±1/2% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 2A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 100,000 psi
- Dial size: 4-1/2"
- Bourdon tube / socket: 316L stainless steel
- Case: stainless steel; solid-front safety design
- Dry, liquid-filled and PLUS!™ versions
The 1109 pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Oil and Gas
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Waterblasting / Waterjetting Equipment
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.