1259 Process Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1259 process pressure gauge is used throughout process and industrial markets, and is known for it's reliability, safety and performance. Standard features have been engineered to satisfy harsh requirements, while the wide selection of pressure ranges and options make this product an exceptional value.
- Solid-front case design for safety
- Accuracy: ±0.5% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 2A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 20,000 psi
- Dial size: 4 1/2"
- Case: Polypropylene; solid-front safety design
- Bourdon tube / socket: 316L stainless steel or monel
- Dry and liquid-filled versions
The 1259 Process Pressure Gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants Offshore Oil Rigs
- Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Pulp and Paper
- Mining and Metals
- Equipment Skids
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.