1377 Duragauge® Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1377 Duragauge® process gauge provides dependability, safety and performance. Used throughout the served markets, its manufacture is continuously monitored to assure uncompromising standards and material integrity. An ideal choice for satisfying most applications and installation requirements.
- Front hinged ring for panel mounting
- Wide selection of Bourdon tube materials, pressure connections and pressure ranges
- Solid-front case design for safety
- Epoxy-coated system offers superior corrosion resistance
- Patented Duratube™ and "Round Cap Tip" Bourdon tube construction controls stresses for longer life
- Teflon®-coated, 400 stainless steel movement
- PLUS!™ Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: ±0.5% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 2A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 30,000 psi - Additional Ranges
- Dial size: 4 1/2", 6", 8 1/2"; panel mounted
- Case: aluminum; panel mounted, solid-front safety design
The 1377 Duragauge® pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement and panel mounting is a requirement:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Pulp and Paper
- Mining and Metals
- Equipment Skids
Specialized OEM Equipment
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.