1379 Duragauge® Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft®1379 Duragauge® process gauge provides dependability, safety and performance. Used throughout the served markets, its manufacture is continuously monitored to assure uncompromising standards and material integrity. An ideal choice for satisfying most applications and installation requirements.
- Wide selection of Bourdon tube materials, pressure connections and pressure ranges
- Solid-front case design for safety
- Epoxy-coated system offers superior corrosion resistance
- Patented Duratube™ and "Round Cap Tip" Bourdon tube construction
- controls stresses for longer life
- Teflon®-coated, 400 stainless steel movement
- PLUS!™ Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: ±0.5% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 2A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 100,000 psi - Additional Ranges
- Dial size: 4 1/2", 6", 8 1/2"
- Case: aluminum; solid-front safety design
- Dry, liquid-filled and PLUS!™ versions
The 1379 Duragauge® pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Pulp and Paper
- Mining and Metals
- Equipment Skids
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences:
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.