1082 Test Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1082 test gauge is a precise instrument acclaimed for dependability, safety and performance. Used for test and validation, its manufacture is continuously monitored to assure uncompromising standards and material integrity. An ideal choice for satisfying most applications and installation requirements needing highly-reliable precision instruments.
- MicroSpan™ adjustment eases span calibration
- Mirror-band dial and knife-edge pointer eliminates paralax error
- Solid-front case design for safety
- Teflon®-coated, 400 stainless steel movement
- Epoxy-coated system for corrosion resistance
- Accuracy: ±0.25% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 1A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 10,000 psi
- Dial size: 4 1/2", 6" and 8 1/2"
- Case: aluminum; solid-front safety design
The 1082 test gauge is ideal where precise and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Test Benches
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Test Measurement & Validation
- Calibration Labs
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.