A4A Precision Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® A4A precision dial pressure gauge is known for high accuracy and performance. An ideal product for use with test, calibration and validation systems.
- Mirror-band dial and knife-edge pointer eliminates paralax error while
assuring easy readability of precise measurements
- Solid-front case design and blow-out safety back protect users from
- Optional Slotted link - protects gauge from sudden decrease in pressure
- Optional Thermal Compensation - to maintain accuracy over a wide
temperature range from -25° to +125°F
- Accuracy: ±0.1% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 4A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 100,000 psi; absolute pressure available
- Dial size: 6", 8 1/2", 12" and 16"; aluminum solid-front case
The A4A precision dial pressure gauge is ideal where precise and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Test Laboratories
- Precision Test and Measurement Validation
- Calibration Laboratories
The Ashcroft® ATE-2 handheld calibrator is an exceptional instrument performing precision measurement of pressure, temperature, current or voltage.
The Ashcroft® 1279 Duragauge® pressure gauge provides dependability, safety and performance.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.