Hydraulic presses/stamping equipment/lifts, water/wastewater pressure control, pressure monitoring, water/refrigerant or ammonia based cooling systems, pressure monitoring on lubrication systems.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Combined Three-in-One Digital Pressure Gauge, Switch and Transducer
- High overpressure capability
- Unique high-visibility LED display and switch warning light functions
- GloBand™ display with 360 degree visibility
- All stainless steel wetted materials
- Simple "push-button" configurability allows user to adjust switch settings, analog scaling
- Numerous standard ranges available
- Rugged Aluminum housing
The new Ashcroft Model GC35 is a unique digital pressure sensor, ideal for monitoring pressures in hydraulic presses/stamping equipment and lifts, water/wastewater pressure control, cooling and lubrication systems where consistent, reliable pressure measurement is essential. The GC35 is equipped with Ashcroft's field-proven thin film sensor and can monitor a wide variety of applications.
Available in gauge pressure from 0-50 to 0-7500 psi and compound ranges up to 300 psi and vacuum, this versatile sensor includes a min./max. hold feature to record high and low pressure events, and adjustment for controlling display rates. A rugged aluminum IP65/IP67 enclosure allows for a compact footprint and incorporates a highly visible LED display for local indication. Analog scaling allows the user to configure the unit to any range within the full scale of the sensor range, while integrated switches offer the actuation and deadband to any points within the full scale range.
Installation & Maintenance Information