D-Series NEMA 7 Differential Pressure Switch
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® D7 Differential Pressure Switch is designed for applications requiring safety, reliability and long-cycle life. It is ideal for satisfying requirements for pressure control, shutdown or alarm operations.
- Adjustable setpoint from 15-100% of range
- Explosion-proof enclosure provides uncompromising protection
- Fixed or limited adjustable deadband
- Wide selection of switch element and wetted materials
- Accuracy: ±1.00% full scale
- NEMA 7/9 (IP66) aluminum enclosure Class 1, Div 1, Groups B, C
and D / Class II, Div 2, Groups E, F and G
- Single setpoint
- Differential pressure ranges: 10" IWD to 600 psid
The D7 Differential Pressure Switch is ideal where accurate and reliable pressure measurement are essential:
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Power Plants
- Steel Mills
- Water and Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Pumps, Compressors and Turbines
- Washers and Filters
- Degreasers and Evaporators
- Recovery Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Systems / Filters
- Food Processing
- Ground Support Equipment
- Hydraulic and Lubrication Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Marine Equipment
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.