LD-Series NEMA 4 Differential Pressure Switch
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® LD differential pressure switch is designed for applications requiring high reliability, safety and accuracy. It's straight forward design facilitates easy field installation and calibration, making it most suitable for pressure control, safety shutdown or alarm operations.
- Wide selection of switch elements and wetted materials
- Multiple process connections available
- Adjustable setpoints from 15%-100% of range
- Fixed or adjustable deadbands
- Accuracy: ±1.00% full scale
- NEMA 4X (IP65) aluminum enclosure
- Single or dual setpoints
- Differential pressure ranges: 30" IWD to 400 psid
The LD differential pressure switch is ideal where accurate and reliable pressure measurement are essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Power Plants
- Steel Mills
- Water and Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Pumps, Compressors and Turbines
- Dairies and Breweries
- Boilers and Burners
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Filters and Presses
- Paint Spraying Equipment
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences Market:
- Pharmaceutical Plants
The Ashcroft® GD differential pressure switch is used on tough applications requiring a 316L SS enclosure.
Ashcroft® DDS differential pressure switch senses low differential pressures between high differential pressure sources.
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry Brochures
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.