A-Series Explosion Proof Pressure Switch
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® APA and APS explosion proof miniature pressure switches are designed for pressure control within harsh applications. The explosion-proof construction provides superior protection, while its compact design allows for easy integration into custom equipment or systems. This model is ideal for pressure alarm, shutdown or control within hazardous areas when limited size and process compatibility are needed.
- Compact, 316 stainless steel construction
- Explosion-proof housing provides uncompromising protection
- Wide operating temperature (-40° to 89°C)
- Factory set or field adjustable setpoint
- Expanded selection of pressure and electrical connections
- Accuracy: ±2.00% of span. For ranges 200 through 15,000 psi
±5.00% of span. For ranges -15/15 through 100 psi
- NEMA 4X, 7/9 (IP67); 316 stainless steel
- SPDT or DPDT switching models
- Pressure ranges: vacuum to 15,000 psi
The APA and APS explosion proof miniature pressure switch is ideal where accurate and reliable pressure measurements are essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Oil and Gas Production
- Oil Pipelines
- Gas Transmission and Distribution Systems
- Pumps, Compressors and Turbines
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.