B-Series NEMA 4 Pressure Switch
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® B4 Pressure Switch is designed for use in virtually all industrial and OEM applications. Providing reliability and long-cycle life, it is ideal for satisfying requirements for pressure control, shutdown or alarm operations. Special designs are available to meet NACE and Fire-safe applications.
- Adjustable setpoints from 15%-100% of range
- Fixed or limited adjustable deadband
- Wide selection of switch elements and wetted materials
- Accuracy: ±1.00% full scale
- NEMA 4X (IP66) aluminum enclosure
- Single setpoint
- Pressure ranges: vacuum to 3,000 psi
- SPDT or DPDT switching option
The B4 Pressure Switch may be used on a host of applications is ideal where accurate and reliable pressure measurement are essential:
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Power Plants
- Steel Mills
- Water and Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Pumps, Compressors and Turbines
- Boilers and Burners
- Degreasers and Evaporators
- Recovery Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Systems and Filters
- Food Processing
- Ground Support Equipment
- Hydraulic and Lubrication Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Marine Equipment
- Specialized OEM Equipment
The Ashcroft® APA and APS Watertight Miniature Pressure Switches are designed for pressure control in harsh applications.
The Ashcroft® 200 and 201 Threaded Diaphragm Seals or isolation devices protect pressure measuring instruments.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.