B-Series NEMA 7 Pressure Switch
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® B7 Pressure Switch is designed for use in virtually all industrial and OEM applications. This model provides accuracy, reliability and long-cycle life, while the rugged, explosion-proof housing provides superior protection. Ideal for satisfying requirements for pressure control, safety shutdown or alarm operations in hazardous applications.
- Explosion-proof enclosure provides uncompromising protection
- Adjustable from 15%-100% of range
- Fixed or limited adjustable deadband
- Wide selection of switch elements and wetted materials
- Accuracy: ±1.00% full scale
- NEMA 7 & 9 (IP66) aluminum enclosure
- Single setpoint
- Pressure ranges: vacuum to 3,000 psi
- SPDT or DPDT switching option
The B7 Pressure Switch is designed for use in a host of applications is ideal where accurate and reliable pressure measurement are essential:
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Power Plants
- Steel Mills
- Water and Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Pumps, Compressors and Turbines
- Boilers and Burners
- Degreasers and Evaporators
- Recovery Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Systems and Filters
- Food Processing
- Ground Support Equipment
- Hydraulic and Lubrication Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Marine Equipment
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.