F-Series NEMA 7 Pressure Switch
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® F7 pressure switch was designed for use in harsh or hazardous applications where shutdown, control or alarms are required. Its slim profile allows for easy installation and retrofits with many similar models. Ideal choice for satisfying hazardous and corrosive environments.
- Explosion-proof enclosure with hermetically sealed switch elements provide added safety and reliability
- Wide selection of switch elements wetted materials
- Multiple process connections available
- Adjustable setpoints from 15%-100% of range
- Accuracy: ±1.00% of span
- NEMA 3,4, 7 & 9 (IP66) anodized aluminum enclosure
- Single setpoint
- Pressure ranges: vacuum to 4,000 psi
- Deadban: Fixed
- 1/2" NPT male conduit connection
- SPDT or DPDT switching option
The F7 pressure switch is ideal where rugged and reliable process control are essential:
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Corrosive and Hazardous Locations
- Engines, Compressors and Turbines
- Specialized OEM Equipment F3
The Ashcroft® APA and APS explosion proof miniature pressure switches are used for pressure control within harsh applications.
The Ashcroft® PP pressure switch was designed for use with harsh applications where uncompromising protection is required.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.