GP-Series NEMA 4 Pressure Switch
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® GP pressure switch is designed for use on tough applications requiring a 316L SS enclosure. The simple design allows for easy field installation and calibration, while proven technology ensures a highly reliable, safe and accurate switch. Ideal for pressure control, safety shutdown or alarm operations.
- Wide selection of switch elements and wetted materials
- Choice of process connections
- Fixed or adjustable deadbands; adjustable setpoints from 15%-100% of range
- Accuracy: ±1.00% full scale
- NEMA 4X (IP65) 316L stainless steel enclosure
- Single or dual set points
- Pressure ranges: vacuum to 3,000 psi
The GP pressure switch is ideal where accurate and reliable pressure measurements are essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Power Plants
- Steel Mills
- Water and Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Pumps, Compressors and Turbines
- Dairies and Breweries
- Boilers and Burners
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Filters and Presses
- Paint Spraying Equipment
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences Market:
- Pharmaceutical Plants
The Ashcroft® APA and APS watertight miniature pressure switches are designed for pressure control in harsh applications.
The Ashcroft® 320 in-line quick-connect diaphragm seal is designed to provide immediate dismantling and reassembly for cleaning process media between scheduled process runs.
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry Brochures Videos
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.