NPA-Series NEMA 7 Pressure Switch
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® NPA pressure switch is housed in a NEMA 7/9 enclosure to satisfy challenging applications needing high cycle rates with switch functionality. This design incorporates proven thin film technology to trigger a high quality relay, making this an extremely reliable and long lasting switch. This switch is ideal for use with pressure control, shutdown or alarm operations.
- Multi-turn potentiometers allow easy setpoint and deadband adjustments
- Switch status indication
- SPDT 10 amp relay
- Accuracy: ±0.50% full scale
- NEMA 3, 4, 4X, 7, 9 and 13 (IP66); aluminum enclosure
- Single set point
- Pressure ranges: 60 to 20,000 psi
- Select process connections
- Adjustable deadband (as low as 0.5% of full scale)
The NPA pressure switch housed in a NEMA 7/9 enclosure is ideal where accurate and reliable pressure measurements are essential:
- Machine Tools
- Injection Molding Machines
- Turbines and Compressors
- Specialized OEM equipment
- Hydraulic Systems
The Ashcroft® APA and APS explosion proof miniature pressure switches are used for pressure control within harsh applications.
The Ashcroft® A2X pressure transmitter fulfills a wide spectrum of pressure sensing requirements when explosion and flame-proof hazardous location ratings are needed.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.