PP-Series NEMA 7 Pressure Switch
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® PP pressure switch was designed for use with harsh applications where uncompromising protection is required. The features of this switch along with its proven technology provide a stable, long-lasting product; ideal for satisfying pressure control, shutdown or alarm operations.
- Explosion Proof Enclosure
- Dual chamber design allows for field calibration to be performed safely, even with power connected
- Wide selection of switch elements and wetted materials
- Process connection options available
- Accuracy: 1.00% full scale
- NEMA 7/9 (IP66); aluminum enclosure
- Pressure Ranges: vacuum to 3,000 psi
- Single or dual setpoints
The PP pressure switch is ideal where accurate and reliable pressure measurement are essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical plants
- Water and Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Steel Mills
- Pumps, Compressors and Turbines
- Boilers and Burners
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.