GT-Series NEMA 4 Temperature Switch
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® GT temperature switch is designed for use on tough applications requiring a 316L SS enclosure. The simple design allows for easy field installation, while proven technology provides switch that is repeatable and reliable. This switch is ideal for temperature control, shutdown or alarm operations.
- Fixed or adjustable deadbands
- Choice of temperature ranges (from -40° to 750°F)
- Direct or remote reading thermal systems
- Wide choice of switch elements
- Adjustable setpoints from 15%-100% of range
- NEMA 4X (IP65) 316L stainless steel enclosure
- Accuracy: ±1.00% full scale
- Single or dual setpoints
The GT temperature switch is ideal where accurate and reliable pressure measurement are essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Power Plants
- Steel Mills
- Water and Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Pumps, Compressors and Turbines
- Dairies and Breweries
- Boilers and Burners
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Filters and Presses
- Paint spraying Equipment
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences Market:
- Pharmaceutical Plants
The Ashcroft® C-600A-02 Duratemp® thermometer is a panel mounted instrument providing performance while being highly resistant to shock and vibration.
The Ashcroft® threaded thermowells are utilized when pressure, high velocity and corrosive process media exist.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.