LT-Series NEMA 4 Temperature Switch
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® LT temperature switch is designed for use on virtually all OEM and Industrial applications. The simple design allows for easy field installation, while proven technology provides a repeatable and reliable switch. This model is ideal for temperature control, shutdown or alarm operations.
- Choice of temperature ranges (from -40° to 750°F)
- Direct or remote reading thermal systems
- Wide selection of switch elements
- Adjustable setpoints from 15%-100% of range
- Fixed or adjustable deadbands
- NEMA 4X (IP65) aluminum enclosure
- Accuracy: ±1.00% full scale
- Single or dual setpoints
The LT temperature switch is ideal where accurate and reliable pressure measurements are essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Power Plants
- Steel Mills
- Water and Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Pumps, Compressors and Turbines
- Dairies and Breweries
- Boilers and Burners
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Filters and Presses
- Paint Spraying Equipment
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences Market:
- Pharmaceutical Plants
The Ashcroft® C-600A-02 Duratemp® thermometer is a panel mounted instrument providing performance while being highly resistant to shock and vibration.
The Ashcroft® threaded thermowells are utilized when pressure, high velocity and corrosive process media exist.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.