PT-Series NEMA 7 Temperature Switch
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® PT temperature switch is designed for use with harsh applications where uncompromising protection is required. The features of this switch along with its field proven technology provide for a stable, long-lasting product. This is an ideal model providing safety in challenging pressure control, shutdown or alarm operations.
- Adjustable setpoints from 15%-100% of range (-40 to 750°F)
- Fixed or adjustable deadbands
- Explosion-proof enclosure
- Dual chamber design, allows for safe field calibration of switch even
with the power connected
- Direct or remote reading thermal systems
- Wide switch element selection
- NEMA 7/9 (IP66) aluminum enclosure
- Accuracy: ±1.00% full scale
- Single or dual set points
The PT temperature switch is ideal where accurate and reliable pressure measurement are essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Steel Mills
- Pumps, Compressors and Turbines
- Boilers and Burners
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.