T-Series NEMA 7/9 Temperature Switch
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® T7 NEMA 7/9 Explosion Proof Temperature Switch is designed for use on many hazardous applications. Providing repeatability, reliability and compatibility. This model is ideal for satisfying the requirements for temperature control, shutdown or alarm operations.
- Choice of temperature ranges
- Adjustable setpoint from 0%-100% of range
- Fixed or limited adjustable deadband
- Direct or remote reading thermal systems
- Explosion-proof enclosure ensures uncompromising protection
- External locking screw (ATEX / IECEx approval only)
- Accuracy: ±1.00% full scale
- NEMA 7/9 (IP66) enclosure
Epoxy-coated aluminum (standard)
316 Stainless steel (option XYW)
- Single setpoint
- SPDT or DPDT switching option
The T-Series NEMA 7/9 Temperature Switch is ideal where accurate and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Power Plants
- Steel Mills
- Water and Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Pumps, Compressors and Turbines
- Boilers and Burners
- Degreasers and Evaporators
- Recovery Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Systems and Filters
- Food Processing
- Ground Support Equipment
- Hydraulic and Lubrication Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Marine Equipment
- Specialized OEM Equipment
- SIL 3 Capable
The Ashcroft® C-600A-02 Duratemp® thermometer is a panel mounted instrument providing performance while being highly resistant to shock and vibration.
The Ashcroft® threaded thermowells are utilized when pressure, high velocity and corrosive process media exist.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.