EI Bimetal Thermometer
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® EI bimetallic thermometer provides high quality and performance. An ideal choice for accurate temperature measurement.
- Robust, hermetically sealed stainless steel case
- External adjustment allows quick, limited span adjustments;
reduces maintenance and recalibration costs
- Maxivision® dial for easy readability and parallax elimination
- Optional 316 stainless steel for 5" Everyangle design
- Accuracy: ±1% full scale ASME B40.200 (B40.3 Grade A)
- Dial size: 2", 3" and 5"
- Everyangle™, rear and lower connections
- Silicone dampened coil
- NEMA 4X / IP66 enclosure
The EI bimetallic thermometer is ideal where consistent, reliable temperature measurement is essential:
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Pulp and Paper
- General Industrial
- Equipment Skids
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Food and Beverage
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.