GC52 Rangeable Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® GC52 wet/wet differential pressure transmitter where consistent, reliable low DP measurement is essential. The unit can monitor a wide variety of wet or dry media. An ideal choice for optimizing instrument costs when multi-functionality is needed.
- Compact, robust design
- Min./max. feature records low and high pressure events
- Analog scaling
- Simple internal "push button" configurability
- Flow measurement/square root extraction where the momentary flow rate can be displayed and analog signal can be output
- "Loop check" allows easy display of user-defined units and verification without applying pressure
- Accuracy: ±0.50% span
- Differential Pressure Ranges: 4 to 400 inches of water column
- Max static pressure 300 psi
- NEMA 4X IP65 aluminum enclosure
- Wetted material: all-welded stainless steel
- Backlit / rotatable LED display (4 digit)
- Output signal: 4-20 mA
The GC52 is ideal where consistent, and reliable differential pressure measurement is essential:
- Pressure and Non-Pressurized Tank Levels
- Flow Measurement (Liquid or Gas)
- Pollution Monitoring Equipment
The Ashcroft® GC30 differential pressure transducer uses the patented Si-Glas™ variable capacitance sensor for monitoring a wide variety of applications.
The Ashcroft® GC55 is a high-differential pressure transducer incorporating two thin film sensors; unit output signaling may be connected to external controls or data acquisition.
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.