IXLdp Differential Pressure Transmitter
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® IXLdp industrial differential transmitter is used for measurement and control of extremely low pressures and flow. Using patented Si-Glas™ technology, performance provides high sensitivity and repeatability for precise measurement and control at extremely low dP pressures. An ideal choice when stable, reliable pressure measurement is needed.
- Rugged enclosure
- Wide selection of differential pressure ranges and output signals
- Integral electrical termination isolates electronics from the process connections
- Optional FM approval for hazardous locations
- Accuracy: ±0.25% and ±0.50% span
- Differential Pressure Ranges:
Unidirectional: 0.10" IWD to 200.00" IWD
Bidirectional: ±0.05" IWD to ±100.00" IWD
- NEMA 4X IP65; 300 series stainless steel enclosure
- Mounting: surface mount
- Output signal: current or voltage
The IXLdp is ideal where consistent, and reliable differential pressure measurement is essential:
- Building Energy Management / Comfort Control Systems
- Fume Hood Control
- Laboratory / Clean Room / Hospital Room Pressurization
- Furnace / Stack Draft
- Pollution Monitoring
- Filter Monitoring
- Leak Detection
- Laminar Flow
- Medical Equipment
- Velocity Measurement
- Fan Tracking
The Ashcroft® DXLdp differential transmitter uses patented Si-Glas™ technology, assuring precise measurement and control at extremely low dP pressures.
The Ashcroft® ATE-2 handheld calibrator is an exceptional instrument performing precision measurement of pressure, temperature, current or voltage.
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.