XLdp Differential Pressure Transmitter
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® XLdp differential transmitter uses patented Si-Glas™ technology which provides precise measurement and control at extremely low DP pressures. Since signal instability and drift are eliminated, this model is virtually unaffected by shock or vibration. An ideal choice when pressure measurement is needed.
- Wide selection of differential pressure ranges
- Easy installation
- 3-Year Warranty
- Accuracy: ±0.25% and ±0.50% span
- Differential Pressure Ranges:
Unidirectional: 0.10" IWD to 50.00" IWD
Bidirectional: ±0.05" IWD to ±50.00" IWD
- NEMA 2; stainless steel enclosure
- Mounting: surface mount
- Output signal: current or voltage
The XLdp is ideal where consistent, and reliable differential pressure measurement is essential:
- Building Energy Management/Comfort Control Systems
- Fume Hood Control
- Laboratory/Clean Room/Hospital Room Pressurization
- Leak Detection
- Laminar Flow
- Medical Lung Function/Breathing Equipment
- Ultra-Low Velocity Measurement
- Filter Monitoring
- Fan Tracking
The Ashcroft® CXLdp differential pressure transmitter uses the patented Si-Glas™ variable capacitance sensor, providing excellent sensitivity and long term stability.
The Ashcroft® DXLdp differential transmitter uses patented Si-Glas™ technology, assuring precise measurement and control at extremely low dP pressures.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.