3 Valve Manifold-V03
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 3 valve manifold-V03 is designed specifically for the 1132/1133 series dp gauges to isolate and equalize differential pressure instruments during process shut downs and maintenance.
- Isolates each port and equalize pressure for instrument maintenance
- 316L SS construction
- Support mounting brackets available
- PTFE Packing
- Color-coded dust caps prevents ingress of contaminants and identifies handle function
- Material traceability reports available per EN 10204 3.1
- Remote or direct mount available
- Process Connections: 1/4 NPT Female or 1/2 NPT Female
- Instrument Connections: 1/4 NPT Female or 1/2 NPT Female
- Maximum Pressure Rating with PTFE packing: 6,000 psi at 100°F (38°C)
The 3 valves manifold-V03 is the ideal valve option for critical applications with demanding requirements.
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Power Plants
- Waste Incineration Plants
- Seawater Desalination Plants
- Steel Mills
- Cement Plants
The stainless steel case 1132 convoluted diaphragm style differential pressure gauge is recommended for air, gas and liquid mediums. It is available with static pressure of 1,500psi.
The stainless steel case 1133 convoluted diaphragm style differential pressure gauge is recommended for air, gas and liquid mediums. It is available with static pressure of 500psi.